The Board of Directors of the EOAN
Calls the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Members
The EOAN is your organization. Join us to share your views and influence the EOAN's direction and the leadership.
- On Thursday June 17th 2021, from 5pm to 7pm.
- There is no admission fee.
- By Zoom video conference; details will be sent when you register.
The EOAN offers one door prize of a local food basket valued at $100 to a lucky participant at the AGM.
- A word from all our generous sponsors.
- Members will:
- review and adopt the financial statements from 2020.
- elect directors to fill three positions on the Board of Directors.
- discuss their expectations and suggestions for the organization's strategy.
This is a call for candidates for election to fill three positions on the Board of Directors. The term of service is 3 years. There are about 8 meetings per year. There is one vacancy; two outgoing directors have completed their terms and may seek re-election. Please contact the President Michel Villeneuve to inquire about being a director and to submit your candidacy. There is a particular requirement for a director from Cornwall.
Review the meeting documents here:
- The agenda for the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- The minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
- The financial statements (review engagement) for the fiscal year of 2020.
- The current corporate by-laws that govern the meeting and the affairs of the EOAN.
- The current marketing strategy for the EOAN in 2021.