The Board of Directors of the EOAN
Calls the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Members
The EOAN is your organization. Join us to share your views and influence the EOAN's direction and the leadership.
- On Thursday March 24th 2022, from 4pm to 6pm.
- There is no admission fee.
- In person at the Cabana des Gars maple syrup farm at 4251 County Road 16 in Fournier.
- Or by Zoom video conference; details will be sent when you register.
There will be door prizes for several lucky participants at the AGM. There will also be finger foods and beverages for you to enjoy. We invite your business to contribute door prizes, foods, and beverages to promote your business.
The meeting is open to members (individual members or the person carrying the vote for a corporate member) and non-voting friends and observers. You are not a member yet? Then register your membership now.
This is a call for candidates for election to fill three positions on the Board of Directors. The term of service is 3 years. There are about 8 meetings per year. Some of the outgoing directors may submit their candidacy for re-election. Please contact the President Michel Villeneuve to inquire about being a director and to submit your candidacy. There is a particular need for a director from Cornwall.
Please use this form to register your attendance, your contributions of food, beverages, and door prizes, and your candidacy for election to the Board of Directors. We need your registration to plan for the number of people and to send the Zoom coordinates to virtual attendees.
- 3.30-4pm - arrival, networking, beverages.
- 4-4.30pm - a tour and presentation of the maple syrup operation.
- 4.30-5.30pm - business meeting.
- a word from our generous sponsors.
- activity report from 2021.
- review and adopt the financial statements from 2021.
- elect members to fill four positions on the Board of Directors.
- review and discussion of the EOAN strategic plan.
- door prizes.
- 5.30-6pm - food, beverages, networking.
Members are welcome to submit requests for the agenda when they register their attendance.
Review the meeting documents here. Copies will not be printed to be handed out at the meeting. You are welcome to print you own copies.
- The minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- The current Board of Directors of the EOAN.
- The financial statements for the fiscal year of 2021.
- The report of activities for 2021 and a view to 2022.
- The current corporate by-laws that govern the meeting and the affairs of the EOAN.
- The strategic plan recently developed for the EOAN.