EOAN E-Commerce Marketing Program
Are you a local food & beverage vendor in:
Cornwall - Akwesasne - S,D&G - Prescott-Russell
or the East and South parts of Rural Ottawa?
The e-commerce program will go live and be accessible to the public on May 1st 2021.
Your own e-store!
- An online e-store with Local Line, adapted to local food and farming,
- a unique link to your e-store to share with your customers (see this example),
- or imbed your e-store into your private website (see this example).
- An attractive regional one-stop portal for consumers and wholesale buyers.
- Significant investments in marketing to drive traffic to markets and vendors.
Lots of market visibility!
- Unlimited targeted markets and catalogues within the scope of the program.
- Significant visibility and traffic in a regional food brand.
- Community fundraising programs, wholesale markets, and institutional markets.
Training and Support!
- E-store activation, vendor onboarding, tutorials, and technical support by Local Line.
- General training and support by the EOAN in e-marketing and regulatory compliance.
You already use an e-commerce service?
- Either switch your e-commerce operations over to the EOAN e-commerce program, or
- use the EOAN e-commerce program in parallel to your current e-commerce platform.
Affordable and easy!
- One introductory small payment of $95 plus HST for six months (May-Nov 2021).
- Keep your e-store but turn it off in the winter season if you want, with no fees.
- Probable future regular price in the range of $245 plus HST for six months ($41 per month) which includes all our advertising and market development.
- Many other e-commerce services cost in the range of $30-$60 per month with no marketing support.
Join a Webinar from Local Line on Wednesday April 14th. Their expert panel will talk about how to promote your business, increase sales, and get the word out about your products.
We bring an e-commerce capacity to the fantastic farmers' markets in our region.
Pre-browse, pre-order, pre-pay, pickup at the market table or the vendor's booth.
A pool of vendors to draw upon to join your market.
Local support to help you, your vendors, and your customers use the program.
Advertising and promotion in eastern Ontario to drive traffic to your market.
No charge to your market and no surcharge to the vendors to join your e-market.