Join the Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network for the following upcoming events.
- A webinar on Farm Labour Solutions, Monday February 8th, 2021 at 10AM. Open to members of the EOAN and participants of the COG GEO-O program.
- Business-to-Business webinar on the Livestock Supply Chain to learn about wholesale markets and networking in eastern Ontario. Date: February 11, 2021, Time: Noon to 1 PM EST. Open to all.
- Through webinars, agri-training opportunities and virtual career fairs, Feeding Your Future allows candidates to learn more about agriculture, enter the workforce feeling prepared and confident and bridges the gap to new employers and job opportunities.
- Understanding your Soil Test - two-part webinar series: February 3 and 10, 1pm to 2:30pm. Offered by the Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario. EOAN members can register with the EFAO member rate of $40; us the promo code 21SOILTEST.
- Home - Living Soils Symposium - March 18 – 21, 2020. Restore the Climate, Feed the World. Soil regeneration is the most promising solution to runaway climate breakdown.
- Purpose and Profit is a series of online learning opportunities for the local food and farm sector. Get inspired, learn new skills and be empowered by a community with common goals, values, and interests to make a difference.
- Agri-Art Tour some time in 2021; planning will start in January. Stay tuned for more details.
Past Training Events
If you missed these past events, members of the EOAN can write to the Executice Director and ask for the link to the online recording of the event.
- Ask Me Anything on Business Finances - A free webinar on Monday, January 25th at 7 PM (EST), jointly offered by and offered to members of the EOAN and Canadian Organic Growers.