Join the Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network for the following upcoming events.
- The Board of Directors of the EOAN calls the 2021 Annual General Meeting of members. The EOAN is your organization. Join us to share your views and influence the EOAN's direction and the leadership. Meeting details: on Thursday June 17th 2021, from 5pm to 7pm. There is no admission fee. By Zoom video conference; details will be sent when you register.
- The 30th annual Apples & Art Studio Tour is scheduled for September 25th and 26th 2021 in SDG and Cornwall. In 2021, the Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network joins the venture to put local flavours into the Tour. We invite orchards, farms, and food & beverage artisans to join the tour and thus add smell and taste opportunities to the senses of touch and sight that our local artists will certainly deliver. Register for the Apples Art Tour 2021 by June 30th.
- Through webinars, agri-training opportunities and virtual career fairs, Feeding Your Future allows candidates to learn more about agriculture, enter the workforce feeling prepared and confident and bridges the gap to new employers and job opportunities.
- Purpose and Profit is a series of online learning opportunities for the local food and farm sector. Get inspired, learn new skills and be empowered by a community with common goals, values, and interests to make a difference.
Past Training Events
If you missed these past events, members of the EOAN can write to the Executice Director and ask for the link to the online recording of the event.
The annual conference of the Union des cultivateurs franco-ontariens, packed with education, vision, and networking, March 22nd to 26th.
- Home - Living Soils Symposium - March 18 – 21, 2020. Restore the Climate, Feed the World. Soil regeneration is the most promising solution to runaway climate breakdown.
- Ask Me Anything on Business Finances - A free webinar on Monday, January 25th at 7 PM (EST), jointly offered by and offered to members of the EOAN and Canadian Organic Growers.
- A webinar on Farm Labour Solutions, Monday February 8th, 2021 at 10AM. Open to members of the EOAN and participants of the COG GEO-O program.
- Business-to-Business webinar on the Livestock Supply Chain to learn about wholesale markets and networking in eastern Ontario. Date: February 11, 2021, Time: Noon to 1 PM EST. Open to all.