EOAN Annual General Meeting 2022
The EOAN held its AGM on Thursday, March 24th at La Cabane des Gars in Fournier. Twenty-one members and friends of the EOAN attended. The financial statements recorded annual revenues of $187,151. The members (re)elected Michel Villeneuve, Janie Myner, and Nathalie Bercier-Gauthier to the Board of Directors. The promotional video prototype was presented for Hidden Trail Farms as a project in development for 2022.
Several members donated materials for the door prizes: Split Rock Farms Alpacas, Champlain Harvest Farm, Ferme Butte & Bine Farm, City of Cornwall, Les Vergers Villeneuve and Blueberry Farm, Ferme MISA, MARIPOSA Farm, Les Fruits du Poirier, L'Orignal Packing, La Cabane des gars.
Several members donated materials foods and beverages for the event: Split Rock Farms Alpacas, Kyan Cuisine, Les Fruits du Poirier, Café Sur la rive, City of Cornwall, Tom's Pantry, Champlain Harvest Farm, L'Orignal Packing Ltd, Ferme Butte & Bine Farm, Les Vergers Villeneuve and Blueberry Farm.
EOAN Strategic Planning 2022
The EOAN went through significant change in 2021 with new core funding from local municipalities, a new provincial grant, and significant membership revenues. Consequently, the catchment area and the scope of the programs were significantly expanded.
Members recently collaborated to develop the EOAN's 3-year strategic plan, including an assessment of the value, impact, services, and resources to understand member priorities and develop a path forward. The Board of Directors adopted the strategic plan as presented by the consultant Paradeigma.
The Board continues its work with the members in reviewing and implementing the consultant's recommendations. Members are invited to contact the Executive Director to join one of three committees to work on marketing, member services, and strategic development.
EOAN members can follow their Network with these reference documents:
- The Corporate by-laws as adopted at the AGM of Dec 10th 2020.
- The minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
- The financial statements for the fiscal year of 2021.
- The report of activities for 2021 and a view to 2022.
- The minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- The activity presentation from the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- The financial statements for the fiscal year of 2020.
- The minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
- The interim marketing strategy for the EOAN published in Nov 2020.
- The financial statements for the fiscal year of 2019.
- The minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting.