Members Serving Members Participation
Members Serving Members is a program of the Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network where non-food members serve farmers and food entrepreneurs.
The participants in the program are local businesses, individuals, and agencies, are supporters of the local food movement, and see value in membership in the EOAN to meet new friends and customers in order to build their business and offer their services.
The participants in the program:
- are service or product suppliers: consultants, farm input suppliers, business input suppliers, professional service providers, NGOs, para-governmental agencies,
- must purchase an annual stakeholder membership in the EOAN for $250 plus HST, or an annual sponsorship for $2,000 plus HST,
- are listed on the Members Serving Members page of our website, which will be promoted regularly in our e-newsletters to over 600 contacts,
- are invited once or twice per year to offer a substantive training workshop (webinar or in person), on a subject related to their business and of interest to members of the EOAN, with proper recognition but no other compensation,
- receive two advertising opportunities per year at no extra cost in the EOAN's e-newsletter which is published every two weeks to over 600 contacts,
- may purchase further advertising spots in the e-newsletters at a fee of $50 per issue,
- are invited, as are all members, to join virtual and in-person events, social events, networking events, to meet and mingle with members.
To participate in the Members Serving Members program of the EOAN:
- Purchase your annual stakeholder membership or sponsorship.
- Send a head shot of the contact person or a logo, with contact information, and two sentences describing your products and services, to the Executive Director of the EOAN at email@example.com.
- Send a graphic advertisement that can fit into the e-newsletters to the Executive Director. See a sample of an advertisement on a recent e-newsletter.
- Contact the Executive Director to discuss a training event or a webinar that you could provide, at firstname.lastname@example.org.